giovedì 18 dicembre 2008

Giving a GTK+ Interface to OCrypt.py using Glade

RCLUG invited Gianni Amato to LinuxDay2008 as speaker on Forensic Analysis with Linux. It is really nice to make Gianni’s acquaintance. He is really competent! Speaking with Gianni I discover that he wrote a nice python script to crypt/decrypt files called OCrypt.py. OCrypt.py has a GUI interface written in Tkinter. Gianni would like to write a GTK+ interface, but he hadn't much free time. So I offered to write a GTK+ interface for OCrypt.py using PyGtk and Python. Now, I recorded the creation of the interface with Glade using recordmydesktop.
There isn't my voice in these days I have a sore throat...



You can find updated glade file and the python script of OCrypt-gtk.py on my github.com repository.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento